A Solid Commitment To Helping Clients
When Right Management became part of ManpowerGroup in 2004, its opportunity and mandate was to deliver talent and career management solutions that complemented our offerings. Together, ManpowerGroup and Right Management share an unshakable commitment to helping clients win in the world of work.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high impact solutions that enable its clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 60 years of experience, the $22 billion company offers solutions that cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting.
ManpowerGroup maintains the world’s largest and industry-leading network of nearly 3,900 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.
By connecting our deep understanding of human potential to the ambitions of clients, ManpowerGroup helps the organizations and individuals we serve achieve more than they imagined – because their success leads to our success. And by creating these powerful connections, we create power that drives organizations forward, accelerates personal success and builds more sustainable communities. We help power the world of work.
The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
- In 2011, ManpowerGroup was the only company in the industry to be named to the Ethisphere Institute’s prestigious list of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- ManpowerGroup was named the No. 1 Most Admired Company in our industry by Fortune magazine in 2011, the ninth successive year on this list.
- Fortune 500 - ManpowerGroup is ranked 138th in the U.S. by Fortune magazine.
- ManpowerGroup is ranked 1440th on the 2010 Forbes Global 2000 ranking of the largest public companies in the world.
- ManpowerGroup was named to the FTSE4Good Index Series for the fourth consecutive year in 2011, the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for the third year running and Newsweek’s list of the Greenest Big Companies in America for the second year running.
- In 2010, Staffing Industry Review magazine named Manpower Inc. Chairman and CEO Jeff Joerres as The Most Powerful Person in Staffing. Also in 2010, Françoise Gri, ManpowerGroup President of Southern Europe, was named to Fortune magazine’s list of the Global 50 Most Powerful Women in International Business for the seventh consecutive year.