A Solid Commitment To Helping Clients
When Right Management became part of ManpowerGroup in 2004, its opportunity and mandate was to deliver talent and career management solutions that complemented our offerings. Together, ManpowerGroup and Right Management share an unshakable commitment to helping clients win in the world of work.
ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN), the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high impact solutions that enable its clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. With over 60 years of experience, the $22 billion company offers solutions that cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting.
ManpowerGroup maintains the world’s largest and industry-leading network of nearly 3,900 offices in over 80 countries and territories, generating a dynamic mix of unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,000 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.
By connecting our deep understanding of human potential to the ambitions of clients, ManpowerGroup helps the organizations and individuals we serve achieve more than they imagined – because their success leads to our success. And by creating these powerful connections, we create power that drives organizations forward, accelerates personal success and builds more sustainable communities. We help power the world of work.
The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
- Top 250 Innovators Awards – Right Management’s outplacement solution RightChoice® and RightEverywhere® web portal helped ManpowerGroup earn a spot on the Top 250 Innovators list in 2012 by InformationWeek 500 which recognizes creative business technology.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies — In 2013, ManpowerGroup was named to the Ethisphere Institute’s 2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies list for its proven commitment to ethical leadership, compliance, corporate social responsibility and business practices at large. ManpowerGroup has been recognized for three consecutive years — more than any other company in our industry.
- Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies — ManpowerGroup was named to Fortune magazine’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2012 for the 10th consecutive year.
- Fortune 500 — ManpowerGroup was named to Fortune magazine’s prestigious “Fortune 500” listing of the largest companies in America, ranking 140th in 2013.
- Fortune Global 500 — Fortune magazine named ManpowerGroup to its prestigious “Global 500” listing of the largest companies in the world, ranking 500th in 2012.
- Forbes 2000 – ManpowerGroup was named in 1603rd position on the 2012 Forbes Global 2000 ranking of the largest public companies in the world.
- Newsweek Green Rankings — ManpowerGroup moved up 10 places in Newsweek’s 2012 Green Rankings for U.S. companies, ranking No.16 among 500 U.S. public companies and No.1 in the professional services category.
- Fortune’s Most Powerful Women — In 2012, Françoise Gri, ManpowerGroup President of Southern Europe, was named to Fortune’s list of the Global 50 Most Powerful Women in International Business for the ninth consecutive year.
- HR Executive of the Year — In 2012, Mara Swan, ManpowerGroup Executive Vice President, Global Strategy and Talent, was named HR Executive of the Year for 2012 by Human Resource Executive® magazine for outstanding contributions to the organization and the HR profession at large.